Transfer Center

A woman's hands typing on a laptop

I want to transfer credits from another institution to finish my degree at Rowan-Cabarrus.

If you want to earn a degree, diploma or certificate from Rowan-Cabarrus after starting a program of study elsewhere, we provide options to transfer credit hours from other institutions to complete your program here.

A man wearing glasses talking on the phone while sitting in front of a computer.

I am a enrolled at another institution and want to take a course at Rowan-Cabarrus.

Whether you’re visiting from another institution, here for a summer class, or want to meet program requirements at another institution, you can be admitted as a Special Credit (non-degree seeking) students.



A person typing on a laptop computer.

I want to begin with courses at Rowan-Cabarrus and transfer to a 4-year college or university.

At Rowan-Cabarrus, there are many options for programs and degrees designed to allow you to earn an associate degree while completing coursework toward a bachelor’s degree at a four-year institution.